The Child Health and Development Institute (CHDI) and the Connecticut Department of Children and Families (DCF) maintain this directory of providers of several key evidence-based practices available in Connecticut to treat children and families with behavioral / mental health needs. Evidence-based practices are those supported by research showing that they work for most children.
Use this directory to find providers trained in the following evidence-based behavioral health practices and treatments:
- Cognitive Behavioral Intervention for Trauma in Schools (CBITS) and Bounce Back
- Modular Approach to Therapy for Children with Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and/or Conduct Problems (MATCH-ADTC)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Attachment, Self-Regulation, and Competency (ARC)
- Child-Parent Psychotherapy (CPP)