This Building Blocks for a Healthy Future Guide is designed for parents and caregivers of children ages 3 to 6. It is organized around six main topics to help you help yourchild learn how to make positive, healthy choices.
- Good talking, good listening: Establish and maintain good communication with your child.
- Time with your kids: Get involved and stay involved in your child’s life.
- Living with rules: Make clear rules and enforce them with consistency and appropriate consequences.
- Walk the walk: Be a positive role model.
- Kids with kids: Teach your child to choose friends wisely.
- Show and tell: Monitor your child’s activities.
To go directly to this publication, please click on the link below.
Files available for selected publication: